I tried other beauty products with coconut oil and each one worked great. I didn’t break out anywhere on my body, plus my skin was smoother and softer. I became a believer! It was time to start using coconut oil to clean my face.
Why Coconut Oil Is Good For Your Skin
- It has antibacterial and anti fungal properties (goodbye acne and eczema)
- It won’t change the pH of your face so it’s not irritating
- Lots and lots of antioxidants to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Great natural moisturizer
- It tricks skin into thinking it has enough oil to slow down oil production while locking in the moisture.
- It’s been shown to work for all skin types although some people may be more prone to break outs using only coconut oil. If you break out then you can mix it with other oils like castor oil or jojoba oil.